Crazy Time Live
Top Gambling Sites that Accept Crazy Time Live
This Wheel of fortune live casino game by Evolution Gaming quickly became a hit with players after its launch in 2020. Consequently, more and more online gambling sites have added Crazy Time Live to their lobbies. Want to give it a go? Then sign up with one of these new casino sites to play Crazy Time Live for free today.
Our Crazy Time Live Casino guide also gives you the lowdown on how to play and win this thrilling live casino game.
Crazy Time Live for December, 2023
What Is Crazy Time Live?
Crazy Time Live is a money wheel live game show available at top online casino sites. Evolution Gaming released this title as a follow-up to its flagship product Dream Catcher Live.
This money wheel game lets participants place bets on segments 1, 2, 5, 10, or four of its thrilling bonus rounds: Pachinko, Cash Hunt, Coin Flip, and Crazy Time to land top prizes.
The best part? Crazy Time gives you a chance to win a top prize of 160,000x your stake.
Crazy Time Rules: How to Play
Playing Crazy Time Live is super simple. Check out this step-by-step guide to learn how to play this money wheel game today.
Choose a Bonus
Enter a Game
Watch the Wheel Spin
How Do You Win A Crazy Time Game?
To win Crazy Time Live, you must predict where the giant wheel stops. You can place wagers on the available betting grid, and eight possible positions include the four number betting segments and four bonus rounds.
Types of Bets
You can place a bet on one wheel segment or you can go for several at once. When the betting time closes (open for 13 seconds), the game host spins the big wheel, and wherever it lands determines the winning bets. Crazy Time Live also has a “Top Slot” feature that randomly adds a multiplier to one of the bonus rounds (as explained above).
Keep in mind that when the wheel flapper lands on a bonus round, all participating players will observe the bonus round play out, regardless of whether you’ve placed a bet on the bonus or not.
Crazy Time Bets & Payouts
The minimum bet you can place on Crazy Time Live is £0.10, making it ideal for casual players. However, if you want to up the stakes, you can - the maximum bet can rise to £5,000, depending on the casino site.
You can place bets on the numbers 1, 2, 5 and 10, plus the four bonus games: the Cash Hunt, the Coin Flip, Pachinko, and Crazy Time. Each numbered segment represents the payout multiplier - full breakdown:
- Number 1 = 1:1
- Number 2 = 2:1
- Number 5 = 5:1
- Number 10 = 10:1
A winning bet on a number segment will multiply your bet and return your initial stake. For instance, as the winning ratio of the number 5 segment is 5:1, a winning £1 bet would pay out a total of £6 (Total return = 5 x your bet + initial stake).
Crazy Time Bonus Rounds
Check out this rundown of the rules and different bonus rounds of Crazy Time Live:
- Wheel round: In the main Wheel Spin Round, the pay table will show the various segments on the wheel and the corresponding multipliers. For example, if the wheel flapper stops on a segment with a 2x multiplier, you will land a total return of 2x your bet plus your initial stake.
- Coin Flip Round: As you’ve probably guessed, this round revolves around you predicting the outcome of a coin toss. When triggering this round, you have to choose between two colours: red and blue. After making your decision, the coin automatically flips, and the resulting upwards-facing side decides which bet wins. If you guess correctly, your initial triggering stake multiplies by the multiplier value. The maximum payout prize is 5,000x your stake.
- Pachinko Round: This is a bonus round that's triggered if the wheel stops on the Pachinko segment. In this round, you can place additional bets on various outcomes. A virtual ball will then drop into a Pachinko machine, and the outcome of the round will be determined based on where the ball lands.
- Cash Hunt Round:This is another bonus round that's triggered if the wheel stops on the Cash Hunt segment. In this round, players can place additional bets on various numbers. A virtual cannon then fires at a wall of numbers, and the number the cannon hits decides the outcome.
- Crazy Time Round: This is the final and most exciting bonus round, and it's triggered if the wheel stops on the Crazy Time segment. In this round, players can place additional bets on various outcomes, and a spinning wheel with multipliers up to 20,000x will be activated. The outcome of the round is determined by where the wheel stops.
Winning Strategies for Crazy Time Live
Although Crazy Time Live is a game of luck, there are certain strategies you can employ to increase your chances of winning. The most sensible Crazy Time winning strategy is to increase your wagers during the bonus games, as the returns are far larger.
A low-risk strategy is betting on number one because it's the number that appears the most often. By doing this, you are more likely to land payouts - yet they will be more modest sums than the higher-risk options.
Another tip is to up your stakes by wagering on number 2 every now and again to try and land larger wins.
You can also hedge your bets (limit risk) by spreading your bets on numbers and bonus rounds. For instance, a £1 bet on the four bonus bets and £4 on number 1 will cover 29 out of 54 spots, giving you a 53.7% chance of winning. If the outcome is number 1, you cover the losses of your bonus bets when the flapper lands on this number. But if you enjoy taking a risk, wager on numbers 5 and 10 to try and land more lucrative payouts.
Crazy Time Return To Player (RTP)
Crazy Time Live has an ok RTP of 95.4%. It is slightly lower than regular online slots. Yet, like slots, one lucky spin on the Crazy Time wheel can payout significantly or return nothing, as the outcomes are completely random.
Crazy Time Live Mobile
You can play Crazy Time Live on a variety of devices, including iOS and Android smartphones, laptops, and desktops. To enjoy this game on the go, download a specialised casino app or access the game via your preferred mobile browser.
Despite the screen perhaps being smaller, accessing Crazy Time Live via your mobile device is exactly the same as playing on a desktop or laptop. The game is also available in landscape mode to ensure you don’t miss out on any action after placing your bets.
The Pros and Cons of Crazy Time Live
- Real Human Game Hosts
- Can multiply your stake by 160,000
- HD live streaming
- Easy to play
- Affordable bet sizes
- Accepts high stakes
- RTP (Return to Player) rate 95.5%
- Game of chance