Lightning Roulette Casino Sites
Top Gambling Sites with Lightning Roulette Live
Are you looking for a live online casino game played in real-time, hosted by a live dealer and a chance to win £100,000 with a single spin? Then sign up with one of these new casino sites to play Evolution's award-winning Lightning Roulette today.
Learn how to play this exciting live casino game before signing up with one of these new casino sites to try your luck today.
Lightning Roulette Casino Sites for December, 2023
What Is Roulette?
The iconic game of Roulette originates from the 18 century and is named after the French word for little wheel. Roulette has since gained global appeal with its simplistic rules and the fast-spinning wheel that creates a blur of red and black.
Each round involves a silver ball rotating in a counter direction - spinning on the outer edge until it dramatically comes to a stop. The ball falls into one of thirty-seven coloured and numbered pockets. The lucky winners are those who predicted the correct number or colour.
What Is Lightning Roulette?
Lightning Roulette is a live dealer game show by Evolution Gaming which has side betting options, lucky payouts, and lucky numbers. Evolution's take on this casino classic won Game of the Year at the American Gambling Awards 2022.
Like the original version, you must try and predict what number or colour a ball will land on when a horizontal wheel stops spinning. Before the wheel is spun, bets are wagered on the outcome.
How To Play Lightning Roulette Live
Evolution's Lightning Roulette is straightforward and has easy-to-follow rules. The version of Roulette is European, with numbers 0 to 36. The game is thrilling, super-fast, and has prize multipliers of up to 500x your wager.
Follow the steps below to play Lightning Roulette live for real cash prizes today.
Place Your Bets
Lightning Payout or Rebet
Lightning Roulette - Bets Levels
There's a bet to suit all budgets with Lightning Roulette. The straight-up bet limits range from £0.20 to £500, but you can increase your wagers to thousands of pounds depending on the gambling site - limits vary greatly from casino to casino.
Lightning Roulette - Game Strategies
When playing Lightning Roulette, there is no trick to know where the ball will land - it’s a game of pure chance. However, some players use strategies to try to gain an advantage. Over the years, Roulette players have created systems to predict the outcome, such as the D'Alembert, Martingale, or Fibonacci strategy.
- D'Alembert: This simple betting system that you can use when playing a variety of casino games involves increasing or decreasing your bet by one unit after each loss or win, respectively. The idea is that you will eventually end up with a win, recoup your losses, and make a profit.
- Martingale: To adopt this strategy, simply double your bet after each loss. Though being quite risky, the idea behind this strategy is that you will eventually win (even though this isn’t a guarantee). However, this roulette strategy requires a large bankroll and can lead to substantial losses, so be careful when following this game plan.
- Fibonacci: This positive progression betting system helps you determine the size of your next bet. The sequence starts with 1, and each subsequent number is the sum of the two previous numbers. In this system, you increase your bet by one step in the sequence after each loss and reduce it by two steps after each win.
Remember that although these roulette gaming strategies can perhaps give you an edge, none of them can guarantee a win, as Lightning Roulette is a game of chance.
Lightning Roulette - Player Features
On-screen features allow you to create and save your favourite numbers and bets, and the autoplay function repeats selected wagers for a chosen number of game rounds. Lightning Roulette also allows you to talk with fellow gamers and the live hosts as the action unfolds via the live chat function.
Lightning Roulette Live Game Studio Set-Up
The iconic game of roulette deserves an iconic setting, and Evolution has used all of its creative skills to create an Art Deco set worthy of the classic Empire State Building. The impressive period detailing is superb, and the jet black and gold interior design completes the environment.
Lightning Roulette Payouts
In Lightning Roulette, there are several ways to win. The payouts for each type of bet vary - see below for a full breakdown of Lightning Roulette payouts:
- Straight up: This bet is a wager on a single number. If the ball lands on the number you’ve chosen, the payout is a whopping 500:1.
- Split: A split bet is a wager on two numbers next to each other on the roulette wheel. If either of your two selected numbers is hit, the payout is 17:1.
- Street: A street bet is when you wager on three numbers in a row on the roulette table. This bet has a payout of 11:1.
- Corner: This is when you wager on four numbers that form a square on the roulette table. If any of the four numbers is hit, the payout is 8:1.
- Dozen: A dozen bet is a wager on a group of 12 numbers, either 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36. If the ball lands on any of the numbers in, you secure a payout of 2:1.
- Column: A column bet is a wager on a column of 12 numbers on the roulette table. If the ball lands on any of the numbers in the column, the payout is 2:1.
- Even/Odd: An even/odd bet is when you wager on either all the even or all the odd numbers on the roulette wheel - the winning payout of this bet is 1:1.
- Red/Black: A red/black bet is a wager on all the red or all the black numbers - the payout is 1:1.
In Lightning Roulette, there is also the possibility of additional "Lucky Numbers" being randomly generated, which offer enhanced payouts of up to 500:1. These payouts can be viewed on the game's betting table and vary depending on the casino site.
Mobile Lightning Roulette
Evolution Gaming has designed Lightning Roulette with iOS and Android tablets and smartphones in mind. Therefore, this live casino game adapts perfectly to your phone or tablet screen and delivers a fully immersive gaming experience.
Lightning Roulette RTP
Lightning Roulette has an RTP of 97.30%, which is generous for a live casino game. Of course, the size of your wager values determines your potential winnings - so the bigger the bet, the bigger the win.
If you are looking for a live table game with the added twist of a live casino game show and the chance to win big cash prizes, then Lighting Roulette is an excellent option. The rules are simple, and betting is straightforward, meaning anyone can play. The Lightning Numbers add excitement and a chance to win a £200,000 cash prize.