Sic Bo Live Bonuses
Sic Bo Guide - Playing Stragies, Payout Ratios, and Sign-Up Bonuses
Get expert tips on how to play Sic Bo Live and exclusive links that activate free-play bonuses at new casino sites that have this thrilling game.
Sic Bo Live Bonuses for December, 2023
How To Play Sic Bo
Follow these steps below to learn how to play Sic Bo online today.
Sign Up with A Live Casino Site
Make a Deposit
Place Your Bet
Roll the Dice
Collect Your Winnings
Sic Bo Basics - What You Need to Know
Sic Bo is played with three dice, aiming to predict the roll's outcome. You place bets on a table that displays all the possible outcomes, and the dealer rolls the dice. If your bet matches the outcome of the roll, you win.
Placing Your Bets
There are several different types of bets in Sic Bo. The simplest wagering option is to predict the total value of the dice roll. You can bet on any value between 4 and 17, and the payout ranges from 6 to 1 to 60 to 1, depending on the number chosen (see below for full payout .You can also wager on specific combinations of the dice, such as pairs or triples. These bets offer higher payouts - but, as a result, occur less frequently. Therefore, these are higher risk wagers. Other betting options include guessing whether the total of the roll will be odd or even, and whether the roll will be high or low.
Sic Bo Payouts
If you're planning on playing Sic Bo, it's important to know about the different bets, payouts, and the house advantage.
Get the full lowdown on your wagering options below.
Big/Small and Odd/Even Bets
You can make two basic bets while playing Sic Bo: the big/small and odd/even bets. For both bets, you're betting on the combined total of all three dice. If you're betting on the big, you want a combined total of 11 or higher, and for bets on the small, you're looking for a combined total of 10 or less.
The bets on the odd and even are self-explanatory. Winning bets for both are paid out at 1-1 odds, with a house edge of 2.78%. Yet, if the dice roll triple 1s or 6s, all bets lose.
Single Dice Bets
Single dice bets are bets where you pick a number, and if it is rolled, you win. The more your number appears, the more money you can win. The amount you can win for single dice bets depends on how many of the dice show the chosen number.
The payouts are 1:1 for one dice, 2:1 for two dice, and 3:1 for three dice. The house edge for single-dice bets is 7.9%, making it one of the more player-friendly bets available.
3 Dice Totals
A 3 dice totals wager allows you to bet on any total combination of the dice, except for 3 and 18, which are automatic losers. The Sic Bo odds range from 6-1 for a bet on a 10 or 11 to 60-1 for a bet on a 4 or 17.
Like all casino games, the higher the payout, the higher the house advantage, which ranges from 7.4% to 15.3%. The bet on a 9 or 12 is one of the best bets to make, with a house advantage of just 7.4%.
This bet is when you wager on 3 dice all landing on the same number. Winning bets are paid out at 30-1 odds, but the true odds of any triple coming out are 35-1, giving a house edge of 13.9%.
2 Dice Combinations
These options are when you bet that at least 2 of the dice will land on specific numbers. You can pick any 2 numbers. If they both come out, you win a 6-1 payout. This is one of the safest bets you can make while playing Sic Bo, as it has a low house edge of just 2.8%.
Sic Bo Tips & Gaming Strategies
Sic Bo is a game of chance, so there is, unfortunately, no guaranteed winning strategy. Nevertheless, there are several strategies that can improve your chances of winning. Popular Sic Bo playing strategies include the following:
- Blend Small and Big number Bets: By wagering on either small (4-10) or big numbers (11-17) you have a higher chance of winning. Yet, the potential payouts are lower.
- Combination Betting: This strategy involves combining combination bets with betting strategies, such as the Martingale system, where you double your bet after a loss, or the Reverse Martingale system, where you double your bet after a win. This strategy is high-risk but can potentially lead to big payouts.
- Follow the Trends: Some players like observing the trend of the winning numbers and placing their bets accordingly. For example, if the small numbers have been winning for several rounds, you could place your bet on the small numbers. However, as the outcomes are random, this not the best Sic Bo winning strategy.
- Set a budget: Like with any casino game, it's important to set a spending limit and stick to it.
- Don't chase losses: If you're on a losing streak, take a break to prevent your emotions from influencing your decisions.
This dice game of chance has become a popular live casino game thanks to its fast, exciting, and easy-to-follow gameplay. Admittedly, it’s not ideal for players that love strategy-based games. However, with the potential for big payouts, it’s a solid alternative to classic table games like baccarat, blackjack, or lightning roulette.